Urban Gondola & Cable Car Consulting Services
Work with The Gondola Project’s Cable Car Team
CUP’s Cable Car Team has a combined 60+ years of experience in the ropeway business. The team is made up of planners, engineers technicians and designers. We’ve consulted on projects on every continent of the world and are rapidly expanding our practice.
CUP’s Cable Car Team has worked with and consulted for the cable industry, government agencies, academia, think tanks, the private sector and NGOs.
CUP’s Cable Car Team is one of the only planning shops in North America with exhaustive, first-hand technical knowledge of and experience with this emerging technology from an exclusively urban planning perspective.
How can CUP’s Cable Car Team help you?
CUP’s Cable Car Team offers a full slate of gondola, ropeway and cable car services from initial conception all the way through to system commissioning and operations.
If you, your city, or your agency is interested in cable and urban gondola transit, CUP’s Cable Car Team can help with the following:
- Feasibility & Business Case Studies
- Technical & Engineering Studies
- Technical Drawings
- System Commissioning & Certification
- Operations Planning
- Project Management
- Risk Assessments
- Implementation Planning
- Environmental Analysis
- Norms Identification
- Staff Training
- Spare Parts Assessment
- Energy Requirements
- Policy, Permitting & Concessioning
- Procurement Services & Tendering
- Ropeway Engineering and Design
- Presentation Support
- Speaking Engagements
- Workshops & Training
- Community Development & Engagement
- Conceptual Design Studies
- System Proposals
- Cost Estimations
- Political Liaison Services
- Project Benchmarking
- Media Relations
- Station Design & Architectural Renderings
- Operations & Maintenance Planning
- Industry Liaison Services
- Policy Analysis
- Document Writing & Design
- Static and Structural Calculations
- Financing Support
If you’d like to know more about Cable-Propelled Transit, The Gondola Project or CUP contact us at gondola(at)creativeurbanprojects(dot)com.
And oh, yeah—we swear we’ll never sell or give away your email address without your permission.