Post by Nick Chu
A few highlights from around the world of Urban Gondolas, Regular Gondolas, and Cable Propelled Transit:
- We’re really getting spoiled here at the Gondola Project. Another gondola database is released. This time by the Swiss Government and it documents every single cable system in the country. Super awesome!
- Perhaps another CPT system will soon be in operation. Plans to build a cable car and a monorail? in Aizawl (city in Eastern India) are announced! Let’s hope this isn’t something lost in translation.
- A Forest Grove resident voices his displeasure with the Burnaby Gondola proposal
- Ministry of Tourism in Tasmania is concerned the proposed Mt. Wellington cable car is causing too much excitement far too quickly
- Residents in Seychelles (small island nation in the Indian Ocean) upset over cable car proposal for Mount Capolia
Want more? Purchase Cable Car Confidential: The Essential Guide to Cable Cars, Urban Gondolas & Cable Propelled Transit and start learning about the world's fastest growing transportation technologies.